Sunday 19 July 2015

AskNikki



Hi everybody!

Okay like I said at the end of my latest blog I was thinking about doing an advice section on my blog called AskNikki. I got this really good idea from Aiko about making it anonymous and letting you guys email it to me.

So I thought it out more and decided that I would make an email for just this blog that you can email me with your problems or any situation you are stuck in and I will try my best to help you guys out and come up with a few solutions for you instead of just one just in case that doesn’t work.

Well this is my email that you can contact me on and email me your problems – blueeyedvoices@yahoo.co.uk

I am promising now anything you say to me I will not use your name on my blog you will defiantly be made anonymous as I know it’s very difficult and sometimes can be embarrassing to tell people your problems but this is a way to get help and no one will ever know that it came from you.
I will do both of these things, number 1 I will check my email every day and when I post a blog I will pick 1 question and do that at the end but also at the same time I will be blogging every Wednesday an AskNikki if I get enough questions each week.

That’s all for this blog today but again another shout out to Aiko for giving me the idea of using an email for it so thank you for that again.

Hope you enjoyed this week’s blog.

3 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great idea - now you just need people to ask questions! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please post more Nikki by the way I nominated you for the Liebster Award xx

    ReplyDelete