Sunday 8 February 2015

Best Friend Tag



I know that I haven’t posted for a while and I’m sorry but this week has been really tough for me. I haven’t been well for a while and this week just was an emotional rollercoaster for me I found it hard to do the things I usually can do with ease but couldn’t because everything just reminded me of my mum and how much I missed her. I’m still not a 100% but I thought if I try to keep my mind of it I would feel better so this week’s blog is going to be a tag.

This blog is all about me and one of my best friends. Her name is Luyanda and she has changed my life. She is always there for me when I need her and she can always make me laugh. She probably doesn’t know how much I appreciate our friendship but I can tell you my life would not be the same without her!

This is picture of me and her.
                                                                She is on the top right




Okay questions are going to be in black then my answers in orange and Luyanda’s will be in blue.

How and when did you meet?

We met in the summer of 2009 and met in the park one day and my friends introduced me to her and it was a bit awkward at first but at the end of the day we all ended up at hers laughing.
It was 2009 in the summer and I went to go play with my friends but they were with this new girl but we soon became friends.

What is your favourite memory together?
 My favourite memory is when we went camping with guides and we were in the tent and we were mean to be sleeping but we were just laughing none stop at nothing and the more we got told of the funnier it became and the more we laughed.
 Mine is just little stuff just like when we would see each other every day and play together in the park and when we stayed out almost until midnight because we were having too much fun.

Describe each other in one word?
Funny
Blonde

What is your dream job?
To be a primary school teacher and teach key stage 1.
To become a midwife.

What is your favourite nail varnish brand? (Changed it because we both don’t wear makeup.)
I can’t choose between O.P.I and Barry M I just love them both.
My would have to be Barry M

What is something that annoys you about the other person?
She can be a bit stubborn sometimes and she just randomly touches me. (Haha)
She can be very loud sometimes.


 If you could go anywhere in the world together where would it be and why?
I would love to go to London with her because I have never been, there are so many memories we could create and why wouldn’t I want my first trip to London to be with my best friend.
I want to go to Florida so we can go to the universal studios and Disney world because it would be so much fun and I know how much a big Disney fan she is so she would really enjoy it.

What is your favourite inside joke?
We just look at each other and laugh at nothing.
That’s for us to know and for you to never find out (haha)

Who takes longer to get ready in the morning?
Depends what you mean by morning cause we don’t usually wake up until the afternoon unless we have to be somewhere so then it would be me.
She takes longer to get ready.


Favourite season?
Summer
Summer


Favourite song?
Favourite record by fall out boy
Fourth of July by fall out boy

What is it like to have a friend who is obsessed with blogging?
Not bad I love reading them and like this one being a part of them.

Heels or flats?
Daytime flats and Night time heels.
Flats

Pants or dresses?
Pants I do like dresses but only for the summer
Pants

Favourite animal?
Pug or a Pomsky (Crossbreed between Pomeranian and husky aka a forever puppy)

Lynx

Here is a pic

If your house was burning down and your entire family was sure to be okay, what would you save?
I would save my photos, laptop, phone and my memory box
I would save my tablet and my tablet charger (haha)

Chick flick, comedy or horror?
Comedy I am not a big fan on horrors.
 I like chick flicks and comedies.

IPhone or blackberry?
IPhone
IPhone

What is your favourite movie?
Tangled
The host

What is something weird that you eat?
I liked to have sugar and bananas in my milk when I was ill.
Coco pops in ice cream.

Do you have anything matching?
A pair of jeans but in a different colour
A pair of jeans but in a different colour

What is your favourite TV show?
Emmerdale don’t even need to think about this one I am totally obsessed with it (haha)
Pretty little liars







1 comment: