Monday 2 March 2015

T.M.I Tag



I was thinking I have been doing this blog for a while and you guys no barely anything about me. This got me thinking how can I do this and I thought the T.M.I tag is the best way.

Questions


1: What are you wearing?
 I am currently wearing my baggy jumper and my PJ bottoms as I’m just chilling in my room.

2: Ever been in love?
This one is a bit complicated as I have and I think I am but don’t want to be especially not that person but we all know that the heart wants what it wants even if it causes a lot of heartache and pain.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Depends what you mean by breakup as all breakups are terrible.

4: How tall are you?
I have no idea how tall I am maybe 5ft 6.

5: How much do you weigh?
I also do not have a clue.

6: Any tattoos?
No. I'm too young but I really want one when I’m older of an angel winged heart with my mums name in it and the date of her birth-death.

                                                    Kind of like this one 




7: Any piercings?
Only my ears but I want my belly done but I don’t know if I ever will haha.

8: OTP?
I could go on and on about this believe me but my one true pair would have to be Robert and Aaron (Emmerdale). I absolutely love them so much I have become obsessed with them. I also have a bit on the side (haha) Connor and Oliver (how to get away with murder), Ian and Mickey (Shameless US), Kurt and Blaine (Glee) and Josh and Aiden (The Originals). I told you I could go on and on.

9: Favourite show?
Currently I have too many like Emmerdale, Shameless US and How to get away with murder.

10: Favourite bands?
Bastille and Fall Out Boy.

11: Someone you miss? (Changed this to fit me)
My mum every minute of the day.  It’s been 3 years now such a long time without her.

12: Favourite song?
I don’t really have one as I’m listening to mostly albums these days but if I have to pick it would be Immortals-Fall Out Boy as I’ve listened to this song a lot. 

13: How old are you?
I am 16 years old.

14: Zodiac sign?
Capricorn. My birthday is 7th January.

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Personality, humour and trust is a massive key to a good relationship.

16: Favourite Quote?
"Dream as if you'll live forever and live as if you’ll die tomorrow."

17: Favourite actors?
Johnny Depp, Will smith and Andrew Garfield.

18: Favourite colours?
Yellow, green and purple.

19: Loud music or soft?
This depends on my emotional state sometimes soft but then sometimes loud.

20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
I like to just sit in my room as it is private and I can be alone to think.

21: How long does it take you to bath?
If I wash my hair about 1 hour but only if I’m just washing then 30-45 minutes.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
1 hour would be the most I take.

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Once or twice but I haven’t been in one for a very long time.
24: Turn on?
Someone who can make me laugh.

25: Turn off?
When they have a horrible personality.

26: The reason I joined Blogging?
I decided I needed a change and wanted to try something new.

27: Fears?
Everything. Heights, clowns and busy roads.

28: Last thing that made you cry?
When it was my mams birthday as I couldn't celebrate it with her and it upset me a lot.

29: Last time you said you loved someone?
Today to my dad.

30: Meaning behind your Blogging Name?
BlueEyedVoices - this name took a lot of thought as I wanted something meaningful and related to me. My best feature is my blue eyes and this blog is all about voices and opinions both mine and yours so I just put them together.

31: Last book you read?
I have not read a book in a long time but the last one was "forgive my fins" by Tera Lynn Childs.

32: The book you’re currently reading?
None.

33: Last show you watched?
Emmerdale.

34: Last person you talked to?
My friends.

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Great relationship always talk and they say such nice things.

36: Favourite food?
PIZZA! Don’t even have to think haha.

37: Place you want to visit?
London and America.

38: Last place you were?
The Kitchen.

39: Do you have a crush?
Not sure I don’t think I do.

40: Last time you kissed someone?
Family - Last night- my dad     Boy- a couple of weeks ago- ???(Not going to put their name)

41: Last time you were insulted?
Today with my English teacher as she was being really unfair and being horrible to me.

42: Favourite flavour of sweet?
I don’t really have one but I do love rhubarb and custard sweets.

43: What instruments do you play?
I don’t play any but I would love to learn the piano.

44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
My bracelet with my name on it, it is from Aviemore a place where I used to go on holiday a lot but I bought this the last time we went there as we haven’t been there since my granddad passed away.  

45: Last sport you played?
Rounder’s.

46: Last song you sang?
Fall Out Boy – Fourth of July.

47: Favourite chat up line?
I don’t have one I would never use them.

48: Have you ever used it?
Never.

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
On Saturday with one of my best friends Luyanda.

50: Who should answer these questions next?
Luyanda - loveluyanda.blogspot.co.uk
Caitlyn – caitlynhearts.blogspot.co.uk

hope you enjoyed this blog and learned more a bit more about me.










1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tag now I have something to blog about haha.

    ReplyDelete