Monday 30 March 2015

Haul


This is this week’s buys. I know I haven’t posted for a while but I have been tied up in school work and being in year 11 takes up most of my time. I will try to post more but until I have finished all my exams I won’t be posting at my normal times.

                                                              Primark   £2.30
 I got 2 of these vest tops both black as you can never have two many vest tops and they can go under anything or can be worn by themselves.


                                                               Primark   £7.00
I love light coloured jeans and I've always wanted a white pair of jeans but i haven't yet bought any so instead i got these jeans which are very close to them.
                      Primark   £7.00
I love these jeggings as they have an acid wash style to them which i love.

                                  Primark   £5.00
I love the colour and I especially love these style of purse big and long to fit both my notes and coins in.
                       New look  £12.99
This top gets me exited for the summer because of it's bright colour and the style of it. I love tops that have anyhting chrochet on like this top as it has a crochet hem which made me fall in love with this top even more.
                       New look  £22.99
More acid wash but I like these ones better as they look more acid wash compared to the jeggings which just had a hint of it.
                       New look  £17.99
Denim! Love it soo much and I especially like shirts like this one. I plan on wearing this top open with a tank top underneath or like the chrochet top I just bought.
                         Boots   £5.00
This is jusr a nail paint corrector pen i got this as it's soo much easier to wipe of any access nail varnish i smudge on my skin with this instead of a cotton pad as it is thin and is easy to handle.
                          Boots   £3.00
I love this as it is an all in one with a step to step guide on how to get nice looking healthy nails. It is both a filer and a buffer and has 7 surfaces to file, shape, smooth and shine to create beautifully shaped and polished nails.
                          Currys  £9.99
This is a 16gb memory stick I bought this as I have a lot of school work I need to finish and It is just a good thing to have as it will always come in handy.






 Thats all this weeks purchases. Hope you liked this weeks blog and i will try to my best to blog more if i'm not busy. 
 


















No comments:

Post a Comment