Sunday 5 April 2015

EASTER!

So guys first things first Happy Easter.


I hope you guys have had a good Easter this year whether it’s being with your family eating your eater eggs or going to church or whatever your tradition is I hope you guys enjoyed it. This week I had one of my best friends Lauren stay at mine and we wanted to do something Easter based. That is when we got the idea to bake some festive Easter treats so here are the pics on how they turned out and what we made.


The first thing we made was a chocolate cake. We decorated it with decorations that associated with spring. So we covered it in vanilla frosting first and then sprinkled some of yellow glitter strands and some sugar flowers on top of it. Then topped it off with butterflies, flowers and swirls of icing. 


The next thing we made was chocolate eggs filled with treats. These were quite easy and quick to make but are both pretty and delicious. They are simple just melted chocolate in festive moulds and filled with treats. It is that easy to make these tasty treats. 

Giant cookie! This was so yummy and so fun to decorate. I love this giant cookie as you can just decorate it with anything and write any occasional things on it.


I love these cookies they are so cute. These cute treats are similar to the giant cookie except they have been cut into Easter shapes.  

This pic is what I wore for Easter Sunday. I love it so much especially the pink top. It reminds me so much of spring and summer and is getting me really excited for the summer and all the summery clothes to wear in it. I love this whole outfit together I think the whole things go and everything just ties the outfit all together.
 



So I hope you guys enjoy your Easter and this post.
 




2 comments:

  1. Loving your outfit and your easter treats! They look delicious! I found you through Caitlyn's Shenanigans post and I am now following you!

    https://aikocamilla.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete