Sunday 18 January 2015

A New Chapter!

Hi guys

So.. this is my blog

Where do I start? Well my name is Nikki Kennedy and I am 16 years old and I am currently in the last year of high school (where has all the time went?) I decided to create this blog as an escape from the real world and I also felt like I needed a change. All my life I have been doing the same things (not saying they haven't been great but I felt like I needed something different in my life) So I have been thinking of many ways how to spice my life up a bit and then I heard my friends talking about Blogs and stuff. I took this as my opportunity and sat down and did a lot of research about blogging as I didn't really know that much about it and that’s when I decided this is just what I needed to do. Start a Blog. Yeah I thought this was a great idea so I sat down trying to think of a name for my blog that was catchy and related to me. I thought of a lot of names for my blog with my name in it for example LoveNikki but then I thought I wanted something different so I decided to write my best features down and my top was my eye colour. I then thought what I wanted from you guys which is your opinions, your likes and dislikes so then I created my blog name a bit of me and a bit of you guys. That is how I created BlueEyedVoices.

BlueEyedVoices will contain tips and tricks, advice, fashion and basically just a view of my life. This blog will be full of things I like and full of things that you guys want to see and what interests you.

I will try and post every week but being a teenager is not easy especially being in the last year of high school as we all know what that means exams, exams and more exams. But don’t worry I will try my very best to have everything organised so I can post frequently. 

This is one of my favourite quotes that my mum used to always say to me "dream as if you'll live forever and live as if you’ll die tomorrow"





 I try my best to live by this qoute as I know it will make her happy.

I can't wait to start this journey with you guys and to start my new chapter in life!







 

1 comment:

  1. love this babes you gonna go places bigger than zoella babe xx

    ReplyDelete