Sunday 25 January 2015

This week’s purchases


I have been quite busy this week going in and out of town with my friends. Tuesday spending time with Caitlyn and shopping then this Saturday back into town again for more things to buy. On Tuesday we didn’t really plan on being in town for a long time as it was just meant to be go to the café then have a look around town but then we landed in River Island and something caught my eye then in a few more shops more things caught my eye. 

This is what I bought on Tuesday


                                                           This bag cost £35.00  

I love this bag! I love everything about it the colour, the size, the shape and the style. When I first saw it I knew it was the bag for me. I didn’t plan on buying this bag but my bag was getting kind of old now and it looked like it the strap was going to snap.


This jar cost £3.49


So… this jar is something I bought for next week’s blog. It is quite big so I better have a lot of ideas. You will understand about that more next week.


This ribbon cost £3.75 

This ribbon is so pretty and I love the colours of it. This is also for next week’s blog.




That’s all I bought on Tuesday but I got a few more things on Saturday with Luyanda and Abby as we went to town on Saturday for a few more things.


                                                           
                                                         This nail varnish cost £3.99


I love the colour of this nail varnish. Its Barry M Gelly nail paint and the colour is called Damson. Damson is a fabulous vibrant blue colour. I love the gelly nail paints from Barry M as they give your nails a nice glossy shine. 
                                                            
                                                          This nail varnishcost £2.99

 
This one is just a normal nail varnish by Barry M but I love the light natural colour. This nail varnish is called Peach Melba and will be a nice nail varnish to wear in the spring. If you like peachy nail polishes, you'll definitely love this one!

So that is everything I bought this week guys hope you like it.


Comment down below what you think I plan on doing with my jar.



                                                                                 





1 comment:

  1. I think you are gonna do a lantern or a sweet thing for your new room or something

    ReplyDelete