Saturday 24 January 2015

New Flavours

I have tasted many new flavours this week which I thought were all delicious and was such a nice experience. So midway through this week, Caitlyn and I (who is one of my best friends) decided we wanted to go to town and try out this new café called Café Nero. We have passed it every time we are in town and I have always wanted to try it but mainly I have stuck to the same food places. However this time was going to be different so me and my friend met in town and decided to try it out. It was such a nice place with lots of old fashioned decorations which made the place look even nicer.  
Here is some pics of what my friend and I ordered





We both got hot chocolates as it is freezing outside and nothing is better than sitting with your best friend and sipping away at a hot chocolate. I got the cookie and she got the blueberry muffin as weren’t all that hungry. 



I loved this hot chocolate and not just because of its flavour but as it has a heart shape on top which made me instantly not want to drink it but just to look to at it. But as soon as I choose to drink it I realised it was the nicest hot chocolate I have had in a long time!


Café Nero is such nicely decorated with lots of retro and old fashioned items I took a few pics of what was my favourite.
 


This retro typewriter really caught my eye and I just had to stand up and take a closer look. My friend cheekily tried to see if it actually worked and it did. I fell in love with how it was so old but looked so nice so I had to snap a pic.


 

I don’t know if this radio worked or not as we didn’t want to try it just in case it started playing music (that would have been embarrassing) I think that this radio also bring the theme retro into the café which I liked as it is different from other cafe’s.



 The last thing I tried was a smoothie from the smoothie bar in town called boost, I got this on the weekend whilst shopping with my friends. I got a strawberry squeeze and as soon as I took the first drink from it I loved it. It was so refreshing, filling and it was good for me as it was full of lots of minerals, vitamins and other good stuff. It did take me a long time to finish it as it was quite large but I loved every last drop of it.   



Loved the day out with Caitlyn I love spending time with her and catching up with what’s going on in her life and how she has been and that. She also has a blog check her out at caitlynhears.blogspot.com. I loved trying these new things as I normally stick to the stuff I know but I guess this week I was feeling daring and wanted to try something new.



Comment down below what new thing you have tried or want to try.










No comments:

Post a Comment